Caring for your curls and the planet go hand in hand, and with the month of Veganuary, more and more people are embracing a vegan lifestyle. Not only is this a lifestyle, but this movement can also impact our haircare too.
What is Veganuary
A portmanteau word for vegan and January, Veganuary is a non-profit organisation that encourages people worldwide to try vegan for January and beyond.
Our Vegan Friendly Curl Care
From shampoos and conditioners to oils, masks and mists, there is a product for everyone with our vegan plant-powered curl. We want to make your haircare routine simple yet effective with botanical ingredients and ranges that revitalise your waves, curls and coils. Our vegan friendly Style Me, Soothe Me and Protect Me collections offer just that.
There are so many benefits to choosing plant powered or vegan friendly haircare, and we're proud of the ethos and ingredient sourcing journey behind Flora & Curl products.
Here are 5 reasons as to why we love our vegan friendly ranges:
- Cruelty free - Contributing to the overall well-being of animals, vegan haircare is a commitment to no animal testing.
- Powered by plants - Ingredients are carefully selected to nourish and strengthen your hair while also ensuring that your hair care routine remains free from any harsh chemicals or artificial additives.
- Conscious about sustainability - Choosing products that are vegan friendly is not only good for your curls, but also good for the planet.
- Promote healthy hair - By choosing vegan hair care products, this helps promote sustainability, promoting a healthier planet for all.
- Nurtures the scalps - A gentle way to care for your curls, vegan hair care products are generally gentler on the scalp compared to their non-vegan counterparts thanks to the absence of harsh chemicals which can lead to irritation on your scalp.
Want more volume, bounce and definition, then our Style Me collection is just the collection for you. Infused with Hibiscus Flower Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Sweet Almond Oil and Soy Protein, our styling range will give you definition and volume the healthy way.
- Sweet Hibiscus Curl Volumizing Foam
- Sweet Hibiscus Curl Activating Lotion
- Sweet Hibiscus Curl Defining Gel
- Sweet Hibiscus Twist & Braid Cream
A healthy scalp throughout your hair journey is super important. Featuring Coconut Oil, Eucalyptus, Camomile Oil and Aloe Vera, our Soothe Me range is the perfect 360 collection that promotes a healthy, balanced and calm scalp.
- Coconut Mint Scalp Refresh Pre-Shampoo Oil
- Coconut Mint Scalp Refresh Shampoo
- Coconut Mint Curl Refresh Conditioner
- Coconut Mint Scalp Refresh Mist
Our Complete Soothing Combo is the ultimate collection crafted to bring tranquillity and relief to those with flaky and irritated scalps.
With a blend of rich ingredients such as Bamboo Leaf Extract, Papaya, Sweet Orange Oil and Tangerine, our Protect Me collection will help protect your curls from external elements such as harsh weather, heat and over styling, giving you radiant and shiny curls.
- Citrus Superfruit Radiance Shampoo
- Citrus Superfruit Radiance Mask
- Citrus Superfruit Radiance Oil
- Citrus Superfruit Detangling Mist
From cleansing to styling, our Complete Protective Combo has everything your dull and weather-worn curls need to stay beautiful, resilient, and tangle-free.
Our Sustainability Journey
Throughout Veganuary and beyond we want to highlight all that we are doing as a brand to champion sustainability within haircare. We’re on a mission to be the plant-powered textured haircare brand that makes a difference to the industry, one sustainable initiative at a time. We are making a change by:
- Transitioning from using plastic bottles to using recyclable aluminium bottles. This means that our packaging is made with less plastic.
- Since 2020, we have helped to grow over 20,000 trees, and we will continue in our efforts to support reforestation.
- We are planting trees with every order.
- Our products are manufactured and produced using 100% green energy derived from renewable sources including solar and wind.
To learn more about our range of vegan products, visit our plant-powered vegan friendly curl care here. Help us and join the movement towards a sustainable future because your hair deserves the best.
How will you be treating your curls, coils and waves with our vegan friendly products? We would love to know. Use the hashtag #floracurlveganuary to let us know how you will be pampering your curls.
The Team at Flora & Curl
Are you transitioning from a relaxer, heat or colour damage? Well if you are, then we know the struggle can be real!Check out our top 5 tips for a ...
So what is this routine Flora & Curl loves? We stand by the L.O.C/L.C.O Method! The routine every curly girl struggling with dry, brittle, dehy...
Our hair is the crown we never take off, and celebrating the true beauty in our textured curls is truly amazing. Black hair and the natural hair m...
A wave of beauty trends are sweeping across social media and we're here for it. With many of the ingredients that can be found in our kitchens, it'...